13 juillet 2007

Club Date - Rue Ste-Catherine - Le Village

We love: Kareoke!

8 commentaires:

Bénédicte a dit...

Yeeeh it's like à japanese film I like it!

clio a dit...

aaawww, you guys rock! i know you did.. miss you daveyboy!

xxx

martib a dit...

Sadly, you're only photographing the same type of people. The young Mile End invaders/hipsters and Village des Valeurs buyers.
Montreal is a quite versatile city in terms of styles. Maybe it would be a good idea to broaden your horizons and start seeing/photographing other equally interesting and personal styles outside of your caste.

Izzy a dit...

I totally agree with you Martib,I havent been taking as many pics as I should latelly because my part time summer job is very demanding but I do plan to take more pics of different people and not just the village des valeurs and Mile end hipsters.

I would like to photograph people that are a little older and people with different style then me,its just not as easy to explain to them why I wanna take there picture,we have tried with older ladies but they seem to be a little more shy.I will try my best to get some more versatile styles on here asap :)

sspeier a dit...

how would you feel with another couple photographers?

David-Alexandre a dit...

That could be ok.
We would need you to email us some photos that you have taken first though.
Thanks!

Phil Proteau a dit...

I love: Lemon Section ear rings with Lime Green top.

Anonyme a dit...

I love: Les anciens.