05 mai 2007

St-Catherine and Bleury

We love: Her amazing vintage knit dress and yellow bag.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I do love her dress,
And good job guys...Honestly, I am getting quite addicted to this site!

Paul a dit...

Hi
By the way, there is more from CPH street style & fashion.
For easy clicking, I placed the webaddress (http://www.streetfashioncopenhagen.dk) underneath my name.
Regards
Paul

Eli-Chan a dit...

I wish I could live in Mtl! x_x

Anonyme a dit...

Hi
First of all I'm happy somebody started a street fashion website for Montreal !

But I gotta say... what's so special about her dress/outfit ?
You had some nice pics for far, but this ain't your best...

I left Montreal 2 years ago, but I lived there for 8 years and I know you can do better than that !

This post is from may 5th... 6 days ago :s

You guys have a lot of potential, I know this is hard work and I'm confident this site can become a reference... don't give up !

-Tonin
NY

David-Alexandre a dit...

Thanks Tonin.
About your comment. I think that style is something that is very large. Everyone has their idea of what great style is. Maybe you don't like this picture, but you did like some others. We are not trying to send out a mold of a bunch of people all looking the same. It's good to have different styles that everyone can enjoy. And I believe many people have enjoyed her outfit.
I personnaly think this girl has a confidence that shines through, an elegance. She does not need the hippest new thing to look good.

Izzy a dit...

Hi there Tonin,

I apreciate your honesty,you have the right to your own opinion,but so do we.When I saw this girl on the street she really got my attention,maybe its just the lack of good lighting I had,it was a great dress in person.I do plan on getting a better camera to correct this in the futur,but for now we have to make do with what we have.

Just like what David said:


"I think that style is something that is very large. Everyone has their idea of what great style is. Maybe you don't like this picture, but you did like some others."

Anonyme a dit...

Hi guys, nice to get a reply from both of you
I was a little harsh... sorry about that :s

I ain't crazy about her outfit, but I agree with you David, style IS very large (...and she's a pretty georgous girl, she would look good wearing pretty much anything)
I understand what you're saying Izzy, I'm sure the picture dosen't do justice to the dress

This said, I do like a lot of stuff I've seen so far, and I really dig the pictures I've seen from both of you on flickr ! (elektrikrevue)

Keep those cool pics coming, can't wait to see new ones
It's great publicity for Montreal !

Cheers,
-Tonin