11 avril 2007

St-henri park

We love: Leah's super high waisted mustard skirt and her scarf!
Leah!, 19
What do you do? I go to McGill and I also write for the newspaper there.
What do you like? I like organizing my iTunes, sliding down banisters at the metro station, gossiping while bike riding, and expensive magazines full of pretty pictures.
What do you hate? I hate hate.
Where do you shop? Village des Valeurs, Salvation Army, Frippe-Prix Renaissance. That is all.
Where do the clothes you are wearing come from (in the picure)? All of it is from Village des Valeurs. I used to work there.
What are you reading? Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger, and a book of Chekov's short stories.
How long have you been in Montréal for? Since August 2006, but I want to stay forever.
What do you listen to? Right now: Girl Talk, Regina Spektor, Arcade Fire, Wilco, Broken Social Scene. Always: Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Pavement, Modest Mouse, New Order, The Velvet Underground.
Where do you go out? The Green Room, Vinyl, Korova, and anywhere a band I like is playing.
Where do you find your inspiration? From the photographs of Terry Richardson and Juergen Teller, and from the past. Oh, and Isabelle gets a mention, of course. Ha!
If you had 10 000$ to spend which designer would spend it on? Pfft! I wouldn't. Instead I would buy a plane ticket around the world.
What can’t you live without? There is nothing I can't live without!
How do you organize your closet? In rainbow order. Value Village trained me well.
Tell us a secret: Every time you say Plato, I hear Play-Doh.

4 commentaires:

Odette a dit...

Leah actually made me laugh. Out loud. The Value Village colour-cordinated habit is something I'm all too familiar with.
Great style, great girl, I'm crushin'.

Ringo, have a banana! a dit...

I want that skirt, and those shoes, please :n )

Anonyme a dit...

You're from far the most stylish girl of this blog (and we're in september 2007 as I write that).

Anonyme a dit...

You might not believe me but I actually have the exact same shoes (brasil made, right?) and almost the same bag, mine is blue. It is very strange how coincidental. It truly is a great outfit.