07 janvier 2007

In the metro - Orange line between Lionel-Groulx and Place St-Henri

My first post! Yeah!

7 commentaires:

Candid Cool a dit...

funky glasses. on closer inspection his jacket is pretty cool and the pen drawing button.

hope to see more posts!!

Ernest Bakulis a dit...

this is superb.. I really like his outfit, cant wait till more photos will show up, continue Your awesome job.

Anonyme a dit...

aww, its roni!

Damon a dit...

I see this guy everywhere. The first times I saw him cringed 'cause he looked like the "ironic" 80's look taken too far. I still think he looks that way but I appreciate it now.

lebonbon a dit...

haha,hes always dressed that way,I remember him from when I was 16,back then he dressed more in a raver style.I remember when he had a rainbow mohawk that was something to see!

Anonyme a dit...

I love the little detail of how he ties his shoe. I think the glasses are too much. I find he looks like skinny-Marc-Jacobs.

Isabel from Ecuador a dit...

I love him.
Marry me! I live in Ecuador.